Prudential Financial Planning
In partnership with Prudential, West Midlands Pension Fund would like to offer a new service to their members called Prudential Financial Planning.
This service has been introduced in response to feedback received from Scheme members, who want to talk to a licenced financial adviser about their finances. In these uncertain economic times many people are looking to trusted companies for help to understand their situation and to explain complex financial products.
Prudential Financial Planning is a nationwide service designed for customers who don't use an independent financial adviser, but still would like to discuss their finances.
Many members are approaching their retirement and are unsure about where they stand financially. You may be looking for better ways to invest, save on tax or manage your estate for future generations. Whatever your position Prudential can help you.
5 Good reasons to let our Prudential Financial Planning Adviser to help you -
1. Personal Financial Review - The Prudential adviser will listen to you, help you understand what you may get from your current pension scheme and other arrangements and offer advice if required. By understanding and prioritising your goals they can develop a bespoke plan that suits your circumstances.
2. Face-to-face conversations - The personal touch is important, so Prudential offer a series of face-to-face meetings in your home or workplace.
3. Flexible - It's likely your needs will change over time, so Prudential want to ensure your plan is flexible and can be regularly reviewed with your Prudential adviser.
4. A company you can trust - Prudential been around for over 160 years and have been awarded one of the highest ratings given to any UK Life Assurance Company from Standard & Poor's (AA rating, as at September 2011), an independent financial strength ratings company.
5. UK's leading AVC provider - Prudential are the appointed AVC provider for the West Midlands Pension Fund, they have financial knowledge, not only of investments, but of the LGPS as well
Jessica Shukie is the dedicated Financial Planning Adviser for West Midlands Pension Fund members, she is holding free advice clinics at our offices in Mander House in Wolverhampton on the following dates:
Friday 19 April 2013
Friday 24 May 2013
Friday 21 June 2013
Friday 26 July 2013
Friday 23 August 2013
Friday 27 September 2013
Friday 25 October 2013
Friday 22 November 2013
If you would like to make an appointment with Jessica or just have a chat to see if this service is for you, please e-mail your details using the following link:
Every situation is different and every individual is unique. Prudential Financial Planning is a personalised service which is aimed to help you make informed decisions for planning your finances. You will be given straightforward information and advice to help you make these important decisions.
Jessica can only give information on Prudential products and has access to a wide range of options including ISA's, bonds, pensions, annuities and protection policies. You will be under no obligation to take things further unless you wish to. The initial consultation is free of charge but if you take up any of the products that Jessica builds into your specific plan, charges will apply.
Remember it's never too late to start planning your finances to create a better financial future for you and your family.