Engage with us - Members

Information on how members can make a compliment, complaint, or provide feedback.

We aim to deal with our customers fairly, promptly and to give them the best possible service in accordance with our standards and timescales. To achieve our aim, we seek feedback from our customers to help inform us on how well we are performing and identify any improvements we could make.

Make a compliment

Receiving praise for providing good customer service helps teams and individuals to improve and share areas of best practice. Your compliment will be sent to the line manager and the colleague(s) involved, and shared within the organisation using our compliments register. 

To send a compliment, please contact us. Alternatively, if you’ve recently contacted us, you can share your feedback with us by completing our customer survey.


If you would like to provide feedback on the service you have received, please contact us.

If you’ve recently contacted us, you can also share your feedback with us by completing our customer survey

Make a complaint

Where possible, we will always try to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact. There will be times where we are unable to resolve a complaint raised at the first point of contact and where this occurs, the complaints process will begin. 

To make a complaint, please contact us. Your complaint will be investigated and responded to within 20 working days. Should this deadline need to be extended for further investigation, you will be notified before the 20 working day deadline.

Register a dispute

Where there is a pension dispute that can’t be resolved as part of the complaint process, the Fund has implemented a two-stage process in line with the Pension Regulator's Code of Practice called the Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP). 

  • Stage one - Stage one of the IDRP requires you to complete the IDRP Form A and return this to your employer, or alternatively if your dispute is about a Fund decision, the form should be returned to us as the administering authority.
  • Stage two - Should you still be dissatisfied after receiving your stage one decision, the matter can be escalated to stage two for determination. To do this, please put your stage two complaint in writing.

For more information on the IDRP process, please view the Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure booklet.

If your complaint or dispute has not been satisfactorily resolved you can contact the Pension Ombudsman using the details below:

If you need information and guidance regarding your pension, you can contact MoneyHelper (formerly The Pension Advisory Service).