- Track and measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- Remember the notifications you've seen so that we don't show them to you again
- Track your accessibility preferences
These cookies aren't used to identify you personally. You'll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
Cookies used on this website
|Cookie module||cookie-agreed||This cookie is used to track the users preference|
|Cookie module||cookie-agreed-version||This cookie is used to track the version of your cookie statement that the user agreed to|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. Read Google's overview of privacy and safeguarding data|
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our website. Google Analytics stores information about:
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you're visiting the site
- how long you spend on the site
- how long you spend on each link page you click through to
- what you click on once at the page you've clicked through to
We don't collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information can't be used to identify who you are. We don't allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit:
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.